Here's an update on the My ASICS development roadmap (see our previous update).
Over the past couple of weeks, we have:
- increased the compatibility with browsers to cover Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- launched in Spain
- translated the interview with Tagawa-san that introduces the training programs into several languages
Over the coming couple of weeks, we will:
- add race-day pace guidance
- continue fixing the speed/distance units problem (tickets #788 and #625)
- launch in the US, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden
- upgrade our emailing infrastructure
- increase the visibility of the runs descriptions and pace guidance in the calendar view
- improve the design and usability of the "log a run" dialog box
- further improve system performance
- launch "My Performance"
- offer a printable version of "My Plan"
Later in the pipeline:
- maps preparation and editing
- gear editing and stats
Keep the feedback coming!
PS. I think we might settle on a monthly rhythm for this roadmap update.