Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Who do I contact if I lose my Passport or Travel Documents whilst on my holiday?

All cases must be treated with urgency. Contact the Local British Embassy, details of the address and phone number can be obtained from your hotel receptionist . All Embassy's employ UK citizens who will assist you with replacing your Travel documents prior to your departure to the UK. A charge will be made to you for issuing a temporary replacement passport which will cover your flight to the UK. It is advisable to store all Passports, Travel Documents, Currency in your hotel safe, please ask for details at the time of arrival/check-in.