You'd be surprised. The site practically runs itself (*cross fingers and knocks on wood*). I did have a crash last night, as you can tell from the average load times. But that has to do with a faulty upgrade I did last week from MongoDB 1.8.3 to 2.0.1. Instead of a proper replication re-sync from my secondary to a new primary (MongoDB nerds know what I'm saying), I just copied over the data/ directory. Ugh, my write-lock quadrupled instantly and ended up growing at an exponential rate with new signups. I repaired the DB and now everything is hunky-dory and should be for the time being. Back to writing new features!