I just purchased TwitBird Pro for iPad and like it so far, especially some of the exclusive features. After using Osfoora HD and Twittelator Pad for quite some time now, there are a few things that I'm really missing. I'd appreciate your consideration:
1. Mark tweets read as you scroll through the timeline, updating the badge count as you go. - When I get to the top and have read everything new, it still shows the unread tweet count. I either have to mark them all read manually or close and reopen the app.
2. Add various Quote options in settings. - I prefer to quote tweets using "... (via @username)" rather than "RT @username ...". Twittelator Pad allows you to choose what quote method to use when quoting, allowing any of the following: RT @ ..., ... /via @, RT @ "...", and ... (via @). It would be nice to have similar options in TwitBird to prevent having to do it manually in the compose window.
3. Add alphabet shortcuts in the Address Book. - In addition to the existing search option, it would be very helpful to just tap on "J", for example, if I was to get to @janedoe rather than scroll all the way down manually.
4. Keep from posting to Facebook when replying. - I may be alone in this, but I can't see a reason why you'd want to post a Twitter @ reply on your Facebook wall. I know you can just toggle Facebook off, but not having to do so would be really nice.
5. Make the compose window smaller and/or add option to change the font size.
Thanks very much!