Changes to the question

Where can i get knobs for my ns72

In order to preserve the promise of transparency and open communication, the change log records changes to topics made by both customers and employees. Anyone can dispute a change by clicking the "Dispute" link and entering additional details.

  • October 19, 2017 20:17
    Bill R.
    Change in reply by Bill R. to <p>Hello,</p><p><span>Thanks for the post.&nbsp; I'd like to help and point you </span>inthe<span> right direction.&nbsp; Part inquiries are not handled here on </span>theforum<span>.&nbsp; For information on parts, simply contact our PartsDepartment.&nbsp; If you live in the US, you can reach them at 401-658-3131 ext.1403.&nbsp; If you wish to reach the Parts Department by email, contact them at</span><a href="" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"></a><span>.&nbsp; </span>Ihope<span> this helps!&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></p>.

See all changes made to topics in this company