After reading such great reviews, I have installed Outbrain on my food blog: www.apassionateplate.com. I would like to find out three things:
1. Can I get rid of the question mark that shows up to the right of the Outbrain recommendations?
2. Can I move the Outbrain plugin position to be above my "Posted In" info. at the bottom of my posts?
3. Can I change the words - You might like to You might also like?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I can't see Outbrain installed on your blog.
Here are the answers to your three question:
1) We can't remove the '?' because this is our legal disclosure. However we can change the appearance to better fit the design of your site or even change the '?' to be a text like "What's this?" or similar.
2) Sure, you can move it anywhere you like. All you need to do is add the div id (see attached image) to your page source and let me know when done. I will then set it up for you.
3) Yes this is absolutely possible.
If you want to re-install the Outbrain widget on your site, please let us know, and we will be happy to take care of all the above according to your preferences.