I’m frustrated

Scheduling Problems

Hi there

After my recent problems with autoscheduling which never really got resolved I decided to go with manually scheduling, despite this taking a little time to do twice a day.

The way I do this is to initially dripfeed the posts I wish to share and then reshuffle them and finally if necessary schedule a specific time.

However on several occasions I've found that Pluggio does something very strange during this process. It suddenly resets with several posts not having any title or information, just the time and date for posting. The only posts with titels etc are the ones specifically schedulted

This then entails having to delete these in case they post without any information. It then proves difficult to actually recover them and post.

Again Pluggio is not always assisting me in saving time but actually making wasting my time.
1 person has
this problem