Here are the patch notes for FEZ v1.07, which is already pushed to Steam and should come on GOG and Humble tomorrow.
- Fixed a shader link error on Radeon X1300
- Holding left and right rotation buttons will not make the totem level glitch out anymore
- Removed stray trile in the zu library level
- Added command line toggle for disabling steamworks : --no-steamworks
- Fixed that the "continue game" button would be grayed out if game saved in gomez's house
- Fixed rare bug related to the audio system
- Fixed occasional texture repeating in the "zoom in" start new game sequence
- Fixed crash in puzzle rooms when stacking 4 crates on top of each other
- Fixed z-fighting in first person view on some hardware
- Fixed wrong cube model showing up in inventory in a late-game level
- Fixed warp gate viewport shows up always-on-top when seen in stereoscopic view
- Added invert mouse option in settings file
- Tentatively fixed audio device detection
- Tentatively fixed animated sprites border clamping issue when anisotropic filtering is forced
- Very tentatively fixed 5.1 audio redirect to 2 channels
It's been a long time, and I apologize, but between E3 madness and Canadian summer happening and the desire to have a social life, FEZ patching time has been scarce recently.
Hopefully this addresses most of your pending issues.
Renaud / Polytron