Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: .
you will certainly need internet connection to download the Prezi Desktop, it should be completed within few minutes.
If you are confident that you have the most up-to-date version of both Prezi Desktop, and you still have a problem connecting, then you can try each of the steps below. After trying each one, log out of Prezi Desktop and then log back in (you can do this by selecting 'Logout' from the 'Account' menu).
1. Toggle the 'Secure connection (SSL)' switch from within your settings page - https://prezi.com/settings/. Try logging into PreziDesktop with SSL both enabled and disabled.
2. Allow cookies from prezi.com on both the browser you are using AND the default browser of your operating system (Internet Explorer on Windows, Safari on Mac OS X). If they are already enabled, delete them and log into Prezi again via both the browser you are using and your operating system's default browser. Internet Explorer also needs to have 'http://prezi.com' and 'https://prezi.com' added to the 'Trusted Sites' list. Visiti here for more information on doing this. https://encrypted.google.com/search?q...
3. Make sure your operating system's clock is set correctly.
4. If you have another computer on another network connection available, please try installing and reactivating Prezi Desktop on that computer: https://prezi.com/desktop/#download
hope this will help you and your colleagues,
happy zooming :)
I am sorry for any inconvenience!
Please, make sure your internet connection is okay. Prezi Desktop doesn't require an active internet connection to work, however, in order to activate your copy of Prezi Desktop you are required to connect to the internet. This is so the software can verify and synchronize your Prezi account details with your copy of Prezi Desktop.
Please, check out the system requirements for Prezi Desktop, here:
If you are experiencing difficulty operating or installing Prezi Desktop, it could be due to a conflict with a previous version. For instructions on how to remove any previous versions of Prezi Desktop that you may have, please visit our knowledge base:
If you are having problems connecting Prezi Desktop, there are some steps you can take that will resolve most connection issues - Tijana has already listed in her reply and you can find all in this article as well:
Please, let me kindly remind you that this forum is primarily a place where you can get peer to peer support and get involved in discussions with fellow Prezi users.
If you are using Prezi Desktop as a feature of your Pro licence and not only the 30-day trial version, I would recommend you to submit a new help request so the support team can investigate your issue and give you a more specific answer to your problem.
Again, I apologise,
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.
- Prezi Official, 2 weeks ago
- Doesn't Need an Answer