Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: .
1) Download FREE SCREEN CAPTURE (Safe link: http://free-screen-capturer.softonic.... )
2)Install it by following the steps
3) open it, select FULL SCREEN (recommended if you will play your prezi from the web) or REGION(recomended if you are going to play the PREZI from a file). Also you can select other types of recording, but i prefer the ones I mentioned
4)Select ANIMATION(to create the video)
5) Select MOVIE FILE
6) Select the NAME and place to save it, and NO AUDIO
8) Prepare the PREZI, and PLAY IT(try to play it slowly, so that people could read it all in a confortable time)
9) When you finish, select STOP
10) Then go to a VIDEO EDITOR(such as WINDOWS LIVE MOVIE MAKER)[SAFE LINK: http://windows-live-movie-maker.softo...] and edit it, cuting it, so that It'll be nice
11) Add music, effects, sound, voice, etc (Take care if you ARE going to UPLOAD it to YOUTUBE, VIMEO, etc because of COPYRIGHT LAW)
12) SAVE IT in the better kind of file you want(Ex: FULL HD, .avi, to burn a CD or DVD, phone, etc)
Here is one PREZI of MINE I converted, and uploaded to YOUTUBE:
The PREZI: http://prezi.com/lntezlu_nybp/hunting...