Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m eh

Importing Issues involving tags

OK so I did a system update(yum update) on the virtual machine and now the importer is not working. This involves the tagging system, because when I import without the tags it works fine. I am receiving the following error from the log:

2013-02-20 17:42:49 +0200 [INFO] Starting a new CSV import..
2013-02-20 17:42:49 +0200 [INFO] Found Requirement header.
2013-02-20 17:42:49 +0200 [INFO] Creating a new Requirement..
2013-02-20 17:42:49 +0200 [INFO] Updating Tags for Requirement id new.. => NA
2013-02-20 17:42:49 +0200 [INFO] Updating attributes for Requirement id new: {"project_id"=>[nil, 1], "created_by"=>[nil, 2], "external_id"=>[nil, "2"], "name"=>[nil, " System States and Modes\n\n\n\n"], "date"=>[nil, Tue, 17 Jun 2008], "priority"=>[nil, 0], "description"=>[nil, " System States and Modes\n\n\n\n"]}
2013-02-20 17:42:49 +0200 [FATAL] undefined method `project_id' for nil:NilClass
/opt/tarantula/rails/app/models/tagging.rb:23:in `check_taggable_in_right_project'
/opt/tarantula/rails/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.11/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:418:in `_run__756869338__validate__1019243945__callbacks'
/opt/tarantula/rails/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.11/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:405:in `__run_callback'
/opt/tarantula/rails/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.11/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:385:in `_run_validate_callbacks'
/opt/tarantula/rails/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activesupport-3.2.11/lib/active_support/callbacks.rb:81:in `run_callbacks'
/opt/tarantula/rails/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activemodel-3.2.11/lib/active_model/validations.rb:228:in `run_validations!'
/opt/tarantula/rails/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activemodel-3.2.11/lib/active_model/validations/callbacks.rb:53:in `block in run_validations!'

Now if I remove all tags it works work no problem, but I want to be able to import with the tags already on there. I understand the that the tags already have to be in the project, I have achieved this via a requirement that has all the tags that I am allowing.This is a new issue that I haven't experienced before and have not been able to find a solution to.
2 people have
this problem
+1
Reply