Dear DREAM Challenge Participants,
We are quickly approaching the final phase of this Challenge! We would like to remind participants that the current leaderboard rounds will end on February 29th, 11:59PM PST and that the final validation round ends on March 14th, 11:59PM PST.
Here are a few important reminders about the final submission round:
- Each team is allowed only one submission.
- Please remember to use ch1_test_monotherapy.csv and ch2_test_monotherapy.csv as your test set. If you want to see example submissions, please view subchallenge 1 and subchallenge 2 for final submission formats.
- Teams are required to submit a final submission writeup. Please view here for examples and a template for the write-up.
- Please start cleaning up your code for public release. For top teams, we expect to be able to reproduce your results.
- We will have a 3 week scoring period after the final round (view the updated timeline for more information). During this time we will determine if your final submission write-up and code meets the minimum standards for consideration.
- Projects must be publicly accessible on Synapse AFTER the close of the validation round. DO NOT upload any challenge data onto your projects. Please make use of the Synapse R client or python client to pull data from the challenge site. Please keep your final submission project PRIVATE until after the final submission deadline has passed to avoid inadvertently sharing projects with others who may be able to find it before the Challenge is over.
Thank you again for your participation, and please post any questions and comments here.
AstraZeneca-Sanger Drug Combination DREAM Challenge Organizers