Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

School workshops (Rocketry)

Looking to get public liability insurance for working in schools.
I do workshops, mostly in STEM and use model rockets as the main part of the workshops. I use Air, water and chemical rockets. The kids build them from kits and we lainch them outside. I have helped out with some other groups and now want to branch out on my own, This is not my main job and will only be doing it about 10-20 times a year at the most. I would need my own insurance as the BMFA insurance I have for flying Rockets does not insure me if I am paid for the service, only hobby. Told i would need about £5mill insurance, any idea of costs involved? thanks. Colin
1 person has
this question