Highlights for this week include:
You have a New Applicant
We revamped the new applicant notification to include the person's name and a direct Profile Link to their profile. That makes it really easy to review incoming applicants in real time. Just click on the link and you can directly take next steps: Add Comment or rating, Invite, Share, Reject.
You can also use the Profile Link in this email to forward applicants to other members of the hiring team. Note that access to applicant profile remains restricted. The only people who can access a profile are: 1) members of the hiring team or 2) people with whom you have specifically shared an applicant using the Share Applicant functionality.
Storing Email History
Emails sent out to applicants are now stored and accessible easily from the Recent Activity feed.
Bug fixes (lots of small stuff actually):
- Customizing Components on the Career Site
- Drag & Drop functionality under IE9
- Job Ad preview under IE9
- Settings for "Apply with Facebook" functionality
- Link to General Application not working in some cases
- Quick Post Wizard - Next Step button not working in some cases
- Search Exception on some keyword combinations
- And some more tiny ones.
Thank you to all that took the time to report these issues. It is REALLY helpful for us to know when you see something that's not working or that's just not smooth enough.