Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m disappointed.

Sort by priority only works alphabetically.

I have modified my priority names to reflect our workflow. I did not delete the old ones, just changed the names, so the ID should be the same. Priority sorting correctly works in JIRA but not WA. WA simply sorts alphabetically.

I thought that since the filter itself sorts on priority it would naturally look right if I didn't sort by any field, but if I do that it's displayed randomly without any sort order.This greatly diminishes usability for me.
1 person has
this problem