I've spent some time looking into this and it looks to me like that's the error message that's coming back from the eway gateway. I tried to research what circumstances could cause that error but I haven't found anything definitive at this point.
Here are some brainstorms about what *might* be the issue. We'll be looking into this more first thing in the morning, but for now, here are some ideas I've come up with:
* Could there be an amount charged over which eway requires some kind of approval?
* Could it be that there's not enough $ on the card? (unlikely since there is an insufficient funds result that they could send).
* Can you try running adjusting your subscription plan temporarily to not have the "Collect payment details immediately but only charge after the first" checked? Can you try with a small amount like a dollar or two?
* The fact that it's saying 14500 is legitimate because eway requires us to send the number of cents.
* I wonder if eway might be able to provide more information as to what can cause that error message. I can't seem to find any additional explanation other than this:
I hope one of these ideas bears fruit! We'll try to follow up with you again in the morning.