Well, I'm new to stacey (brilliant tool!!!) + css and being working on a few problems the last two days, googling a lot and reading through forums and would like to have some help with some css issues for template 2:
- I need to place a logo on the left top corner (replace the text)
- Rollover links should be little boxes and the link itself needs to change to white
- a drop down menu for the navigation for the sub headers
- the layout (grid) itself changes when I click on the about me or contact section a few pixels to the right
- how can I have the images sitting on top of the the project description / next buttons
help would be much much appreciated...
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I can help you with the logo thing, I found it out myself.
Open the folder 'templates' and look for the page index. Then open it with some program to work with html (I use Xcode) and find the line that says
@name just before @profession. Insert your html codes to link it to your logo, the image has to be already in the right size or it will show up bigger. Repeat for all pages you find in template so you'll have your logo all over the website.
For the about me I have the same, I think the shift is an error in programmation. The template works on columns, so a few pixels must be something different, I hope someone is able to fix this, not really cool!
Hope this helped you, it took me a loooong time to find this out! ;)
no as easy as they say...