Sorry to hear you're having some trouble ordering. Let's see if we can deal with the crash issue first, as that's definitely *not* helping things. :)
The first Hipstamatic-related thing to check is that you've got the latest version installed. If you haven't already, please head to the App store app and download version 252. No need to delete your current copy of the app, just let the App store update it.
The next thing to try is a force shut down of the app and reboot of your phone. force shut down of ALL your background apps, and a reboot of your phone.
If you're not familiar with the app shutdown process, here's all you need to do:
- unlock your phone
- press your devices' home button to take you back to your main screen
- double click the home button, to bring up the background apps as a row of icons along the bottom of your screen
- press and hold the Hipstamatic icon until it 'jiggles'
- tap the red minus symbol to close the app (take that same opportunity to close all your background apps. It'll free up memory and you'll be amazed at how many you had running)
Once that's done, then reboot your phone as noted above.
Lastly, before you start Hipstamatic again, please take a moment to try this new feature. It's something new that's been added, that may help in a case like yours where the app is quitting like that.
After you've done the force shut down, but before starting Hipstamatic again, please go into the Settings app on your phone.
From there, scroll down until you find Hipstamatic. Tap that, and then at the bottom tap on 'Advanced'. You'll see an option there to 'Reset Print Queue'. Please turn that 'ON' and then try starting Hipstamatic again.
Then try placing your order once more? Those tips should, at the very least, stop the crash behavior you were seeing. If your credit card is still being declined at that point, please let me know?
Sorry to hear you're still having some trouble. At this point, the best thing for me to do is have one of our tech support guys take a quick look at your account details and make sure everything looks ok.
At your convenience, can you please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email please include:
- this link http://gsfn.us/t/2xm5w (so I can track your email back to this thread)
- the email address of your Hipstaccount
- the last four digits of your credit card, and the card type (MC/Visa)