Maildecoder fails to decode emails?

  • Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
I'm having trouble with maildecoder. Some emails arrive and it activates. Some don't (3 in 6 in the last 24h). All messages sent from the same client (nokia 6290) and all have an image attached. The workflow just published to flickr.
Photo of

  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of

  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Likes
I got a message on twitter: @jneves MailDecoder was indeed having some problems which should be fixed now. Pls let me know if you're still having issues. Thanks!

But the issues remain. Of the last 3 messages I sent, only 1 went through :(.
Photo of

  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Likes
Did some debugging yesterday with Bruno Pedro. Seems like the problem is not with maildecoder, but later on the workflow. As the only other thing on the workflow is publishing to flickr, that would make the flickr updater the most likely target for a problem.
Photo of

  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Likes
Today's failure rate: 2/4
Photo of Bruno Pedro

Bruno Pedro, Official Rep

  • 388 Posts
  • 39 Likes
Hi João,

Unfortunately we weren't able to fix this issue yet. We're still testing the MailDecoder with different types of workflows trying to find a failure pattern.

Many thanks for your feedback and for your patience.