We continue to work on DoxCycle's handling of large PDF file sizes. This release contains some of these improvements along with other fixes to minor issues and customer-reported problems.
• Retains options when updating to a new version.
• Adds ongoing improvements to handling large PDF files. (We're continuing
work on this over the coming months.)
• Includes optimizations to lower DoxCycle's memory usage.
• Fixes a customer-reported "network path not found" error when opening files
stored on a network drive.
• Adjusts the retention and use of custom print settings.
If you're running DoxCycle version 1.21 (6535) or later, DoxCycle's automatic update feature will prompt you to install this version. Read about how automatic update works in a previous update announcement.
If you're running an earlier version of DoxCycle, download the full setup file from our website. In this case, we also recommend that you uninstall the older version of DoxCycle before installing this new version.
We always appreciate the feedback from our users and always want to hear what you think. Share your comments, concerns, questions or suggestions in our online community or email us directly at email@example.com.
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.