Doing a lot of scanning these days? We've written a blog post to help you get the best results when scanning documents into DoxCycle. Read Seven Tips to Successful Scanning with DoxCycle for more details on the following tips:
1. Start with the highest-quality paper document you have
2. Scan multi-page documents separately
3. Split up T-Slip pairs
4. Duplex scan double-sided documents
5. Tweak those scanning settings when you need to
6. Set the optimum resolution if scanning outside of DoxCycle
7. Don't worry about upside-down documents
Let us know what you think. Do you have any other tips to share with us?
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.