Issue with rate checker

  • Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi

There seems to be an issue with the rate checker page (http://www.truphone.com/en/Products/T...)

When selecting UK in the From field and UK Freephone in the To field and clicking on Check Rates the To field then changes to Ascension and the rate is not given. This also happens when US Toll Free is selected in the To field.

I have tried this in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, both at the latest version. I noticed this bug some time ago and assumed it would have been fixed by now so I thought I'd highlight it
Photo of mattM

matt

  • 38 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.